Rosscup Reserve | Secluded Cabin w/Spa & Deck!
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 4-8
This beautifully remodeled cabin is the perfect retreat away from the hustle and bustle of every day life! Although it is fully updated, it still offers that cabin feel. Tucked into a secluded forest outside of Payson, it has everything your family needs for relaxation and fun!
The Cabin sits on over an acre and has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, living/dining areas and sleeps 8 comfortably. Home features vaulted ceilings with wood beams, a smart TV in every room, brick fireplace with wood burning stove, and a large dining table.
In the back, you will find an AMAZING deck with a spa, lounge chairs, umbrellas, outdoor couch and chairs, round table and umbrella for dining, large propane fire table, ping pong table, heat lamp, string lights and grill! Outside you will also find a hammock (the perfect place for reading or napping) and rocking chairs on the front porch. With the incredible deck, stunning views, close proximity to lakes, and peaceful location, you won't find a better place to relax!
Secure your chance to stay at the Rosscup Reserve Today!
- Location: Payson, Gila County, Arizona
- Free Wifi: Starlink internet available throughout the home with great speeds!
- Beds: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Fulls
- Cable TV
- Lake Access: Willow Springs,Woods Canyon, Black Canyon Lakes are about 20 minutes away.
- Notable Amenities: An extra-large deck, spa, grill, ping-pong table, inflatable 2-man kayak, fully equipped kitchen, updated interior
- Parking: Parking for multiple vehicles in the driveway.
- Guest Access: You’ll have access to the entire home (garage not included).
- NOTE: Dirt road may require four-wheel drive during winter.
**Pets considered with additional $75 fee
**Home is also within easy driving distance to Heigler Creek, a very popular destination for visitors!
**Home is NOT fully fenced
**Garage NOT included
Rates & Availability
About the OwnerLocally owned and operated, we specialize in short-term vacation rentals located within the Mogollon Rim communities of northeastern Arizona. We truly care about our community, our guests and our homeowners. We look forward to welcoming you to our 'neck of the woods' and we hope your next vacation in Rim Country will be an enjoyable and memorable one!
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number